Sunday, January 4, 2015

11 Benefits of Ginger That You Didn't Know About

11 Benefits of Ginger That You Didn't Know About



As I occasionally do, I will talk about subjects other than the stock market which I believe are worthwhile.  The link above is for a web page which talks about the benefits of ginger.  You can easily mix ginger powder with tea especially if you are brewing the tea in a coffee maker.  You can also buy liquid ginger extracts from health food stores, and you can mix the extract with juices.



Ginger reportedly destroys ovarian cancer cells, and it can probably prevent other types of cancer.  It is a natural expectorant and anti-bacterial substance.  It helps against colds and flu.  It also improves circulation and inhibits fatty deposits from building up in arteries.  I have taken ginger many times in the past, and I plan to resume my consumption of ginger on a regular basis due to its many benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment