Saturday, May 23, 2015

Cloud Over Solar ETFs? | Seeking Alpha

Cloud Over Solar ETFs? | Seeking Alpha



This is a very good Zacks article which explains what has been happening in the solar sector lately.  The article talks about the downfall of Hanergy and its effect on solar ETFs, TAN and KWT.  I own TAN myself along with SUNE which has been doing well over the past couple of weeks.  The solar industry should recover although it will be painful for a while.  You could visit the EIA website to be assured that solar is here to stay. 



When you are on the main EIA page, you can scroll down to the bottom, and you will see a Renewable page link.  When you arrive at the Renewable page, you will see a table there which shows how solar and wind power are both growing.  I also own the wind ETF, FAN, and it has been performing great.  So, I plan to hang on to my solar and wind investments.




No comments:

Post a Comment