Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Vapor Corp., (VPCO): Light Up Your Portfolio With Vapor Corp. And Electronic Cigarettes - Seeking Alpha

Vapor Corp., (VPCO): Light Up Your Portfolio With Vapor Corp. And Electronic Cigarettes - Seeking Alpha

This is a great article on the electronic cigarette industry.  Most of the article talked about Vapor Corp., but major tobacco companies like LO, MO, and RAI were discussed as well.  I have made money on VPCO in the past when I bought low and sold high.  I am planning to buy the company again soon as a long term holding because I believe Vapor Corp. has become a lot more stable, and the article mentions extensive institutional support now.  The author talks about the safety and design of e-cigs also.  I own LO currently as a long term holding because I am convinced we are witnessing the start of a great transition to safe smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment