Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ebola Drugs

Several Ebola drug companies have gained double-digit percents in their stock prices recently.  Chimerix (CMRX) claims to have the only approved drug for fighting an active case of Ebola.  NewLink Genetics (NLNK) is the front-runner for an Ebola vaccine, and they have the backing of the Canadian government.  I plan to buy these companies in the near future when the volatility becomes less.

Currently, most of my money is tied up in stocks that will most likely be involved in a powerful November-December rally, stocks like Facebook (FB), Skyworks (SWKS), and MIDU, the mid-cap 3x ETF.  I don't want to sell these stocks prematurely before I have gained significantly.  So, new money and money from losers is probably what I will use for buying the Ebola drug companies initially.  Ticker symbols of other drug companies to watch are IBIO, TKMR, BCRX, SRPT, NVAX, INO, and NNVC.


No comments:

Post a Comment