Thursday, February 5, 2015

Onion Bulb Extract|Tinctures-Liquid Herbal Extracts & Their Uses

Onion Bulb Extract|Tinctures-Liquid Herbal Extracts & Their Uses



As I occasionally do, I will talk about subjects other than the stock market.  The link above goes to a health website where you can get a liquid extract of onion oil in a bottle with a squeeze dropper so that you can add just the right amount of the extract that works for you.  I am planning to order a bottle tonight from this website.  In a side note, I added just four drops of onion extract from another company to my tomato juice tonight, and just a few hours later the onion extract seemed to be doing wonders on my winter-chilled body.  It was acting as an expectorant for my lungs and a decongestant for my nose.  This is just one of the good benefits of onion extract.



Onion extract can also be an aphrodisiac, a blood thinner, raises HDL cholesterol and clears out the bad LDL, and it can help in diabetes.  Onion extract can also fight against cancer, helps with osteoarthritis, and rebuilds connective tissue.  In addition, onions are anti-bacterial, and they reportedly help against hair loss due to the sulfur content.  If you decide to try a bottle of onion extract, you should start off with just a few drops at first to be sure your body does not overreact.  There has been at least one report that some people can be allergic to onions.




No comments:

Post a Comment