Wednesday, June 3, 2015

4 Drinks That Are Healthier Than Water (Or Close To It!)

4 Drinks That Are Healthier Than Water (Or Close To It!)



As I occasionally do, I will talk about other subjects in addition to the stock market.  The above link is for an excellent article on four drinks that produce benefits as good or better than water.  Green tea, coconut oil, beer, and milk all made the list.  I've tried to drink three glasses of milk each day for many years, and I am convinced it has prevented me from having broken bones.  Now, milk is being promoted for glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent brain damage from free radicals.  So, we need to add some of these great drinks to our diet just like we have always known that plenty of water is beneficial.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment