Saturday, July 18, 2015

ashwagandha: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

ashwagandha: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD



As I occasionally do, I will talk about subjects other than the stock market.  This is a WebMD link to the great benefits of Ashwagandha.  I take the herb myself, and I highly recommend it.  You can easily put a dropper full of Ashwagandha extract in a glass of tomato juice, and you will hardly notice it.



Ashwagandha is the closest herb to the fountain of youth that I have ever discovered.  It is great for sex, lowers blood pressure, helps anxiety and arthritis, improves breathing and sleeping, and improves skin problems.  As I mentioned above, it is easy to take with tomato juice or any vegetable juice because it naturally blends in since it has a somewhat salty taste.



Fenugreek is also an herb that reportedly helps restore youth, and the liquid extract mixes well with fruit juices since Fenugreek has a somewhat sweet taste.  So, the best way to take herbs is by the liquid extracts and by mixing them with the type of juice that is most closely related to the herb taste.  This makes using herbs a pleasure rather than a pain, and you get fantastic benefits.


No comments:

Post a Comment