Saturday, January 27, 2018

Cancer Chemo Therapy

For anyone taking cancer chemo therapy, there are three supplements that can help with energy levels:  CoEnzymeQ10 (300 mg), magnesium (400 mg), and vitamin B1 (200 mg).  I know this works first-hand because I just went through six months of chemo therapy for liver and colon cancer.  I was far more worried about dying from low energy levels rather than cancer itself.

Fortunately, the cancer was almost gone two months ago, and I was near the remission target then.  Since that time, I have taken four more treatments, and I am expecting to be cancer free next week when I take my final CT scan and CEA cancer blood marker test.

Concerning the CEA cancer blood marker test, it is highly accurate.  When my cancer was discovered in June of 2017, my CEA number was 144, and I was in a lot of liver pain.  After four chemo treatments, my CEA number dropped to 26.5, and I was pain free.  After eight chemo treaments, my CEA number dropped to 8.1, and I was still pain free.  Now that I have taken 12 treatments, I am expecting my CEA number to be in the 1 to 2 range when I am tested next week, and I will be virtually cancer free.





No comments:

Post a Comment