Sunday, May 6, 2018

Rebuilding From Chemotherapy

One bad aspect of chemotherapy is that you might lose a lot of weight.  On the surface, this might sound great, but if you lose so much that your bones are almost showing through your skin like I did, then you have lost too much.  For example, I lost skin tissue everywhere, and you need a certain amount of skin cushioning for your bones.  My feet were particularly affected to the point that it felt like I was walking on bones, and it hurt.  So, I knew I had to rebuild my body, and I have regained 25 pounds since then.

How did I gain quality weight back?  Naturally, I consumed a lot of protein through milk, protein shakes, eggs, and chicken.  However, I needed to do more than that.  Thus, I started taking a body-building product called Secretagogue-One, and it helped a lot.  It comes in a box of 30 lemon flavored packets of nutrient powder that mixes easily in 10 ounces of water.  The formula contains human growth factors such as glutamine and tyrosine along with other ingredients.  In fact, glutamine is so important for muscle repair that I add extra glutamine powder to the Secretagogue-One drink.  I will keep taking these supplements as well as L-Carnosine for energy for as long as it is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment