Sunday, February 16, 2014

Twitter Share Unlock Could Cause A 20% Correction - Seeking Alpha

Twitter Share Unlock Could Cause A 20% Correction - Seeking Alpha



Alex Cho has written an outstanding article about the unlocking times for shares of Twitter.  I have been watching the stock, and I believe it will be a long-term winner like Facebook.  The big question is about how low the stock will fall as the unlocking of shares occurs.  Alex did a great service to us by listing the unlocking time table so that we can plan accordingly.



I plan to buy more shares when I think Twitter has fallen significantly. We might be able to use Facebook's pattern as an example.  FB lost 50% of its initial value when the unlocking started and even before then because of uncertainty about the stock's future.  Now, Facebook has fully recovered and is probably on its way to multi-bagger status. I also own FB.  Both of these companies are very useful to people, and I don't want to miss out on future gains.  I will probably be a buyer of Twitter anywhere in the low $40 range.


No comments:

Post a Comment