Saturday, May 24, 2014

I'm emailing a girl in Kaluga, Russia. She has my full name & phone number.?

I'm emailing a girl in Kaluga, Russia. She has my full name & phone number.?



Here is another Yahoo Answers article with additional comments about possible dating scams.  Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to tell whether the other person is really seeking romance or if she is trying to scam you.  One way to find out more is to do a Google "image search" of the person.  One Russian lady tried to tell me she did not have a cellphone.  An image search found dozens of pictures of this woman, and one of them was a picture of her with a cellphone in her hand.  Other pictures revealed that she had a son, and she had previously told me she had no children.  Scammers can also do a lot of damage with your personal information even if you don't send them any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment