Monday, May 26, 2014

ONE-TWENTY TWO

ONE-TWENTY TWO



Here is Dr. Duru's blog website where he updates his T2108 market timing indicator.  While no indicator is perfect all the time, Dr. Duru has done a good job in refining T2108 so you can sell at overbought levels and later buy bargains when they are oversold.  I believe T2108 is a tool that should be a part of every investor's analysis of the stock market.  Dr. Duru was cautious in his May 21 update since T2108 and VIX were not giving clear signals.  I intend to use T2108 when trades are overwhelming in one direction or the other.  Then, I will quickly take profits when I have them.  If you take enough 5 and 10% profits throughout the year, you could possibly double your money every year if you are trading the right stocks.  I like UDOW long, but I don't yet have a favorite stock for shorting.  I am evaluating SQQQ and TMF for short conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment