Saturday, July 12, 2014

Execution Helping Hudbay Minerals Get Its Due - Hudbay Minerals Inc Ordinary Sh (NYSE:HBM) | Seeking Alpha

Execution Helping Hudbay Minerals Get Its Due - Hudbay Minerals Inc Ordinary Sh (NYSE:HBM) | Seeking Alpha



This is an interesting article on Hudbay Minerals (HBM).  They recently bought out Augusta Resources (AZC), and I was a previous shareholder of AZC due to their large copper deposit in Arizona.  At first, I was resentful of Hudbay aggressively taking over Augusta, but the author pointed out that AZC simply didn't have the money to wait out the environmental concerns in Arizona.  So, I have become a fan of Hudbay after finding out more about the company.  I don't know when I will buy stock in HBM yet, but the company is certainly on my radar because bargains are few and far between in the stock market nowadays.


No comments:

Post a Comment