Friday, July 25, 2014

Facebook: Reiterating Buy And Targeting $92 - Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) | Seeking Alpha

Facebook: Reiterating Buy And Targeting $92 - Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) | Seeking Alpha



This is another good article on why Facebook (FB) is a buy.  Markos is putting a $92 price target on Facebook in the next 12 months, and I agree that the target is conservative.  I also think that the S&P 500 will only make a small gain during the same time period.  Revenue increased 61% year over year.  Mobile advertising revenue grew 151% year over year.



Markos is a former colleague of Jim Cramer at RealMoney.com, and he said Jim Cramer agrees with him on the pricing power of Facebook.  The company also said Facebook claims 40 minutes per day in an American's digital life, and I think that is probably correct. Markos expects Facebook to gain 23% in reaching his $92 target, and Cramer has a $90 + target, too.  The article had excellent comments after it also.  I own FB myself, and I plan to buy more of the company.


No comments:

Post a Comment