Saturday, January 18, 2014

Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA): Arena Pharmaceuticals - Why I Believe It Is The Next Major Biotech - Seeking Alpha

Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA): Arena Pharmaceuticals - Why I Believe It Is The Next Major Biotech - Seeking Alpha

Here is an outstanding article about Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA). I own shares of the company, and I have followed the stock for years. As the author mentioned, a successful biotech stock can become a multi-bagger in a short amount of time once people realize its tremendous value.  I read recently in the comments section of another ARNA article about someone losing significant weight through Belviq, Arena's weight loss drug.  In addition to Belviq's prospects, the author talks about other drug prospects for the company.  So, ARNA is definitely a stock to own in a diversified portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment