Monday, January 6, 2014

Rare Earths And The Future Success Of Junior Miners [UCORE RARE METALS] - Seeking Alpha

Rare Earths And The Future Success Of Junior Miners [UCORE RARE METALS] - Seeking Alpha

This is a very good article on rare earth companies and the greater value of those who have HREE deposits.  Some excellent comments were also made after the article.  I own Texas Rare Earth Resources (TRER), and I am planning to buy Rare Element Resources (REE) also. An insider bought 10,000 shares of REE on January 2, 2014. Although the cost of those shares was not a great amount of money, it still showed insider interest.  Thirdly, I am putting Ucore (UURAF) on my watchlist, and I may buy a small position in that company, too. We may never see these low prices again if the Chinese cut back on exports and if the future demand for HREE becomes as great as the author has suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment