Monday, June 16, 2014

Tesla To $400? If Its Short History Is A Sign Of The Future, It's Possible - Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

Tesla To $400? If Its Short History Is A Sign Of The Future, It's Possible - Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha



This is an excellent article about Tesla (TSLA), and it proves that all momentum stocks are not dead.  I have owned Tesla before, but I got shaken out when it started dropping toward $200.  I thought the momentum stocks would continue to be punished in our overbought market.  Now that I see I was wrong, I will probably be a Tesla buyer every time it gets near $200.  The stock gained $18 or 8% today while the rest of the stock market was flat.  Even if Tesla does not get to $400 or $500, it is a big time trade if you sell while you are ahead. Making 8% to 20% trades in our current stock market is a worthwhile strategy to follow.





No comments:

Post a Comment