Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dow or S&P 500

Remarkable U.S. economic good news and Japan's improvement set the stage for a great November-December bull rally.  What happens in 2015 is another story, though.  I plan to make money while I can in the present.  The recent 8%+ decline gave some breathing room for a stock market advance before the next pullback occurs.

I bought UDOW, the 3x Dow ETF, this past week because I believe the Dow large caps will outperform in our current market.  I also bought Apple because I believe the company will make a significant gain between now and the end of the year due to Christmas phone and computer sales.  After the last two months of 2014, though, I will probably take profits while I have them and wait for the next decline before I buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment