Sunday, May 29, 2016

How do I know if I'm dehydrated? 9 symptoms to look out for - TODAY.com

How do I know if I'm dehydrated? 9 symptoms to look out for - TODAY.com



Here is a very good article about how to avoid dehydration.  Eight glasses of water or 64 ounces of water has often been quoted as what we need.  As the author mentioned, if you feel thirsty, you are already dehydrated.  If you are having muscle cramps, you are also dehydrated and may be low on salt as well.  Two liters of water per day might be another easy way to assure you are getting enough.  I usually fill up two empty liter water bottles per day with tap water until the bottles get old.  If I see the water is gone at the end of the day, I know I have gotten enough.  I also drink carbonated mineral water as well as coffee, sodas, fruit juices, and milk.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment