Saturday, March 25, 2017

Bonds Are Not Dead

Eric Parnell has written an outstanding article about why the bond bull market will likely continue.  You can read the article here http://seekingalpha.com/article/4057730-bullish-bond-outlook?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-widget.  I agree with Eric 100%.  He presented information about how the bond selloff last year has ended.  People and countries are buying bonds again because they don't trust the stock market.

Eric also showed charts where the bond yields are stuck in a downward channel.  I am planning to buy more TMF (the 3x long term bond ETF) on Monday because I believe I will be able to make a profit in long term bonds over the next several weeks as stocks gradually fall.  Then, I will sell most of my TMF when the market correction is finished.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment