Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stocks Are Going Down

Eric Parnell has written an excellent article about why stocks are in a correction process right now.  You can read the article here.  He provides outstanding charts to back up this idea along with some possible buy-in points when the market decline is over.

I got on board with this idea during the past week when the Dow suddenly fell over 200 points in a single day.  The love affair with Trump is over for a while.  I immediately bought a position in SQQQ (the 3x short Nasdaq ETF) the day after the market fell.  The stock market decline may indeed be gradual like it has been subtly so in March except for the one big down day.  So, I am looking for a 7-10% pullback over the next several weeks.  Then, I will sell SQQQ for a profit, and I will buy either TQQQ or UDOW for the ride back up.


No comments:

Post a Comment