Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cheribundi | The Cherry People

Cheribundi | The Cherry People



This is a great website for buying cherry juice.  I just drank one of their plain tart cherry bottles a little while ago, and it was great.  The bottle reportedly had 50 cherries pressed into 8 ounces, and another page on the website talked about how it can relieve back pain.  One of the other products discussed on the website is a body building variation where 45 cherries are pressed into the bottle along with 8 grams of whey protein.  I ordered four bottles today, and I hope it tastes as good as the original tart cherry bottle.  Anyway, I am very certain that cherry juice will be more beneficial to me than sodas even though I'll still drink a Coke or Pepsi each day, too.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment