Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tableau Software: The Bargain Of The Group - Tableau Software (NYSE:DATA) | Seeking Alpha

Tableau Software: The Bargain Of The Group - Tableau Software (NYSE:DATA) | Seeking Alpha



This is an excellent article on big data and cybersecurity companies.  I own CYBR, and I am thinking about buying Infoblox (BLOX) which has made a new high this month.  The author did not discuss BLOX, but as far as the stock price goes, it is cheaper than all of them and growing.  



Big data will continue to grow because advertising helps companies make money through computers and smart phones.  I am on the computer a lot, and someone has figured out exactly what I like and what I might buy again on the internet.  This helps me if I want something right away, and it helps the companies which are advertising, doing the big data work, or offering the products.  So, these companies will continue to grow while the stock market trend is bullish.


No comments:

Post a Comment