Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cramer: The single hottest stock I follow - Yahoo Finance

Cramer: The single hottest stock I follow - Yahoo Finance



This is a great article about a cyber security stock that Jim Cramer likes very much.  It is Palo Alto Networks (PANW).  They increased their revenue by 55% in the latest quarterly report.  I already own FEYE and CYBR, but I believe I will buy PANW also in the near future.



We have three unstoppable trends right now:  smart phones, cyber security, and small cameras.  I own stocks in all of these areas.  For example, I own AMBA because they make chips to go in small cameras.  Secondly, I own cyber security stocks as mentioned above.  Thirdly, I own smart phone chip companies like NXPI, AVGO, and SWKS.  We need to make money while the stock market is still climbing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment