Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Intel Compute Stick Is Perfect For Home And Office Computing - Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) | Seeking Alpha

The Intel Compute Stick Is Perfect For Home And Office Computing - Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) | Seeking Alpha



This is an outstanding article about an Intel Compute Stick which will be available soon.  The operating system is built into the 4 inch USB stick for ease of use with any computer.  The price is only $150, and I plan to get one when they are available.  You can have Windows or Linux for the firmware.  It will probably operate like a dual boot system depending on whether you want to work on the main computer or the USB stick.  I already have a dual boot system on my current desktop computer where I am asked at startup which operating system I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment