Saturday, January 10, 2015

Update: What Record Mobile User Growth Means For MeetMe - MeetMe, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEET) | Seeking Alpha

Update: What Record Mobile User Growth Means For MeetMe - MeetMe, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEET) | Seeking Alpha



Here is an excellent article on MeetMe and why it is a good speculative buy.  The stock closed at less than $1.50 per share, but I believe the stock achieved the bottom when it dropped to $1.39 per share and bounced off with a high volume surge.  I have a limit order to buy MEET for $1.45 on Monday morning.



The author did a great job in covering the fact that MeetMe is growing their revenues.  I am also a member of MeetMe myself.  It is a great way to meet people based initially on their photos.  It can serve some people as a free dating website or for finding lost friends.  I think the company has a very good chance for success.


No comments:

Post a Comment