Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A 10-Bagger Emerges | Seeking Alpha

A 10-Bagger Emerges | Seeking Alpha



Here is a great article on 10-baggers that are hard to find during a stock market top.  The author raves about Netflix and how the company has plenty of room to grow in foreign countries.  I own NFLX myself, and I wish I had gotten in sooner.



Secondly, the article talks about the great prospects of Tesla, and the home batteries that are coming may be greater than the electric cars.  I own TSLA and plan to buy more.  Even if these stocks only grow 100% from the current prices, you will have market-beating stock picks.  I think these stocks are good investments along with a diversified portfolio which has dividend stocks like PFF, the preferred stock ETF which pays around 6% with a relatively stable stock price.




No comments:

Post a Comment