Sunday, August 2, 2015

Is It Time To Sell Skyworks Solutions? - Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS) | Seeking Alpha

Is It Time To Sell Skyworks Solutions? - Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS) | Seeking Alpha



This is an excellent article about Skyworks along with very good comments after the article.  I own SWKS myself, and I plan to buy more.  The author pointed out that Skyworks advanced 350% since January 2014 while Apple did not come anywhere near that kind of advance although it is certainly up.  In other words, Apple support stocks can gain a lot more than Apple itself.



I also like the fact that SWKS is involved in a lot more than just iPhones.  For example, Skyworks is involved in the automotive field, and cars will become increasingly connected to the world.  Admittedly, the stock is volatile, though.  Currently, the stock is below the 89 day moving average line.  I plan to buy more when the downtrend is reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment