Saturday, August 15, 2015

Level 2 Energy Fundamentals - inside perspectives on energy equities

Level 2 Energy Fundamentals - inside perspectives on energy equities



This is an excellent website to bookmark for the straight story on oil and gas.  As the old saying goes "the devil is in the details", and Level2Energy is able to uncover the bad details.  My previous blog provided a link to a great article from Level2Energy which explained why we cannot expect a near boom in the price of natural gas.



The situation in natural gas and oil is currently just a trade, and you must take your profit while you have it.  One stock that is worthwhile to buy and sell is Rex Energy (REXX).  The stock gained 14% alone on Friday going from $2.93 to $3.35, and I previously saw a $2 to $5 pattern earlier this year.  I own REXX, and I plan to buy it every time I see it in the $2 range.  Then, I will sell the stock when it goes over $5 because the volatility in oil and natural gas will probably be around for quite a while.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment