Saturday, August 22, 2015

Cheniere Energy: Time To Buy The Drop - Cheniere Energy, Inc (NYSEMKT:LNG) | Seeking Alpha

Cheniere Energy: Time To Buy The Drop - Cheniere Energy, Inc (NYSEMKT:LNG) | Seeking Alpha



Here is an interesting article on Cheniere Energy.  I own the stock, and I plan to buy more on dips below $60 per share.  Cheniere has done well to line up future contracts for LNG.  The demand for natural gas will not be going away either.  I wish I had bought and held Cheniere when it was selling at single digits.



The mystery of multi-bagger stocks is that they are always overpriced.  You just have to believe in the future story.  As for another multi-bagger, I can remember when Priceline (PCLN) was selling for just $5 per share, and it is now over $1200 per share with a PE of just 27.






No comments:

Post a Comment